F, #2290, b. 13 July 1834, d. 10 October 1917
was born on 13 July 1834 at Matilda Twp, Dundas, Ontario, Canada
, daughter of Mathew Hartle
and Elizabeth H Wallace
Martha Hartle married Charles I Shaver
on 27 August 1872 at Matilda Twp, Dundas, Ontario, Canada
Martha Hartle died on 10 October 1917 at Iroquois, Dundas, Ontario, Canada
, at age 83.3,4
She was a milliner or tailor in 1850. As of 27 August 1872,her married name was Shaver.
- [S56] Unknown author, On-Line Family Tree,
d/o Mathew Hartle and Elizabeth Wallace.
- [S36] Various, Marriage Record,
Charles Shaver 41 widower yeoman s/o James and Catharine Shaver married Martha Hartell 38 d/o Mathew and Elizabeth Hartell 27 aug 1872.
- [S55] Unknown author, Family Search IGI/FGR Record,
event date:10 Oct 1917
event place:Iroquois Twp., Dundas, Ontario
estimated birth year:1834
digital folder number:4170884.
- [S25] Various, Death Record,
Mrs Martha Shaver age 83y2m27d died oct 10 1917 born matilda widow d/o mathew hartle and elizabeth wallace.
- [S3] Government of Canada, 1851 Census of Canada,
Mathew Hartle farmer born Canada no church age 52 next birthday
Casher 20 female
The family was living in a 1 1/2 story log house.
- [S4] Government of Canada, 1861 Census of Canada,
Martha Hartle milliner born Canada second advent church 27.
- [S6] Government of Canada, 1871 Census of Canada,
Hartle Martha 37 tailoress
Watt Samuel 12 irish going to school.
- [S8] Government of Canada, 1881 Census of Canada,
Shaver Charles 43 carpenter
Watt Samuel S 22 clerk.
- [S10] Government of Canada, 1891 Census of Canada,
Shaver Charles 60
James 20 son.
- [S12] Government of Canada, 1901 Census of Canada,
Shaver Charles I 4 jan 1833
Martha 13 jul 1834.
- [S15] Government of Canada, 1911 Census of Canada,
Shaver Martha july 1834 widow.