M, #2463, b. before 11 December 1791, d. 1861
was born before 11 December 1791 at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
, son of Henry Runnions UEL
and Hannah Barnhart
George Runnions was baptized on 11 December 1791 at Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church, Williamstown, Glengarry, Ontario, Canada
He married Maryann Thompson
on 12 June 1849 at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
. George Runnions died in 1861 at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
He able to read and write in 1816. He petitioned for a land grant at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
on 31 January 1834.4
He was granted land at Osnabruck Twp, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
as of 24 May 1834.
- [S56] Unknown author, On-Line Family Tree, George Runnions
BirthDec 1796inCornwall, Ontario, Canada
Henry Runions1760 –
Hannah Barnhart1770 –.
- [S64] Unknown volume, Baptismal Record:
baptism/christening date:11 Dec 1791
baptism/christening place:SAINT ANDREW'S PRESBYTERIAN,WILLIAMSTOWN,GLENGARRY,ONTARIO
father's name:Haink Runions
mother's name:Anne Barnhart
indexing project (batch) number:J58409-1
source film number:928968, unknown repository.
- [S56] Unknown author, On-Line Family Tree,
Birth11 Dec 1791inWILLIAMSTOWN, 1654299, Ontario, Canada
Death1861inCornwall, 1654335, Ontario, Canada
Henry Runions1764 – 1789
Hannah Barnhart1770 –
Marriage to Maryann Thompson 1849-jun-12.
- [S60] Unknown author, Land Petition, The Petition of George Runnions of the Township of Osnabruck. That your Petitioner is the son of Henry Runnions of the Township of Cornwall a Loyalist UE that he has arrived at the full age of twenty one years and has never received any lands.
- [S3] Government of Canada, 1851 Census of Canada,
George Runnions farmer 55 next birthday
Elizabeth J 7
Nancy ann 1
They are living next door to a Tomson family and near a number of other Runnions families.