F, #247, b. 10 May 1822, d. 6 September 1851
was born on 10 May 1822, daughter of John Hartle
and Christiann Cummings
Christiann Hartle married William Cline
, son of Michael Cline
and Mary Gallinger
, circa 1832 at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
Christiann Hartle was christened on 11 July 1833 at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
She died on 10 May 1847 at Massena, St. Lawrence, New York, USA
, at age 25; Unclear which William Cline is referred to here.5
She died on 6 September 1851 at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
, at age 29.3,6
As of circa 1832,her married name was Cline.
- [S30] Bill Francis, Genealogist - Bill Francis.
- [S24] Various, Cornwall Museum.
- [S39] Various, Minden Tweedsmuir Collection,
william hartle by helen welch.
- [S47] Anglican Church, Trinity Anglican Church,
Hartle, Christianna dau of John Hartle and his wife Christiann aged 11 years 5 months.
- [S48] Various, Newspaper,
At Massena on the 10th instant, the beloved wife of Mr William Cline in the 23rd year of her age, much and deservedly regretted.
Cornwall Observer May 31 1847.
- [S31] Various, Genealogy Researcher,
1. William1 Cline was born 1820 in Ontario. He married Christiann Hartle, daughter of John Hartle and Christiann Cummings. She was born 10 May 1822 in Stormont Co., Ont., and died 06 Sep 1851.