M, #2788, b. before 24 April 1681, d. 29 May 1755
was born before 24 April 1681 at Kingston, Ulster, New York, America
, son of Arie Franssen Langet
and Rachel Jans Pier
Frans deLong was baptized on 24 April 1681 at Old Dutch Church, Kingston, Ulster, New York, America
He married Elsha Maritje Van Schaick
, daughter of Claes Laurens Van Schaak
and Jannetje Cornelis
, on 6 September 1703 at Albany, Albany, New York, America
. Frans deLong died on 29 May 1755 at Dutchess, New York, America
|Elsha Maritje Van Schaick b. 1685, d. 1760|
- Arie Franssen deLong b. c May 1704, d. 17 Jun 1767
- Nicholas deLong b. 4 Feb 1705, d. b 1711
- Rachel deLong b. c 1708, d. 1756
- Nicholas deLong b. b 10 Aug 1711, d. 1750
- Louwerens deLong b. b 31 May 1713
- Jannetje deLong b. b 27 Feb 1715, d. 2 Dec 1787
- Maritje deLong b. c 1716, d. 21 Nov 1773
- Lydia deLong b. c 1718, d. 1744
- Elizabeth deLong b. 6 Jul 1720, d. 1745
- Catharine deLong b. c 1721, d. 1760
- Lucretia Geesje deLong+ b. 1722, d. 1769
- Elias deLong b. 1723, d. 1786
- Aagje Egge deLong b. 1727, d. 1773
- [S65] Unknown author, Book, This information is from Vol. III, pp. 1058-1060 of Hudson-Mohawk Genealogical and Family Memoirs, edited by Cuyler Reynolds (New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, 1911
(IV) Joseph (2), son of Joseph (1) and Sarah Doty, born at Oyster Bay, 1708, died at Lansingburg, New York. He was a private in Captain Charles Laroex's company of New York City militia in 1738. He settled at Crum Elbow, Dutchess county, New York, where he married, and later removed to Lansingburg. He was a blacksmith in good circumstances; he married, in 1744, Lucretia De Long; in 1769 he removed with his family to Lansingburg, New York. Lucretia De Long, born at Charlotte, Dutchess county, New York, in 1722, was daughter of Elsha Van Schaic, who was the daughter and sole heir of an Amsterdam (Holland) banker. She eloped with Francis De Long, an officer of the French army. Children of Joseph and Lucretia Doty:
1. Ormond, born in Charlotte, New York, November 24, 1746; married Phoebe Vail.
2. Peter, see forward.
3. Rebecca, married (first) John Irish; (second) Stutely Stafford.
4. Elizabeth, twin of Rebecca, married Daniel Barheit.
5. Rhoda, married Jacob Stover.
6. Mary, married Leonard Schermerhorn.
7. Jacob, married Zilla Berrie, removed to Vermont.
8. Lydia, married Daniel Shaw.
9. Nancy, married Mark Jimmey.
10. Marian, married Ephraim Putnam.
- [S56] Unknown author, On-Line Family Tree, F rans DeLange (son of Arie Franssen Langet and Rachel Jans Pier) was born Bet. 1680 - 1683, and died 1755. He married Maritje Van Schaick on 06 Sep 1703 in Albany Albany Co New York, daughter ofVan Schaick.
More About Frans DeLange and Maritje Van Schaick:
Marriage: 06 Sep 1703, Albany Albany Co New York.
Children of Frans DeLange and Maritje Van Schaick are:
Arie DeLong, b. Abt. May 1704, New York Kings Co New York, d. Abt. 1770, Charlotte Prec't Dutchess Co New York.
Nicholas DeLong, b. 04 Feb 1705, d. Bef. 1711.
Rachel DeLong, b. Abt. 1708, New York Kings Co New york, d. date unknown.
Lawrence DeLong, b., Dutchess Co New York, d. date unknown.
Jannetje DeLong, d. 02 Dec 1787.
Maritje DeLong, b. Abt. 1716, New York, d. date unknown.
Lydia DeLong, b. Abt. 1718, New York, d. date unknown.
Elizabeth DeLong, b. Abt. 1720, New York, d. date unknown.
Catharine DeLong, b., New York, d. date unknown.
Geesje Lucretia DeLong, b. Abt. 1722, Charlotte Dutchess Co New York, d. date unknown.
Elias DeLong, d. date unknown.
Aagje Egge DeLong, d. date unknown.
- [S56] Unknown author, On-Line Family Tree,
Birth24 Apr 1681inKingston, Ulster, New York, United States
Death29 May 1755inBeekman, Dutchess, New York, United States
Arrie Franssen DeLange1653 – 1699
Rachel Jansen Pier1658 – 1705
Spouse & Children
Maritje JanSchaick1685 – 1760.
- [S42] Unknown author, Records Of Old Dutch Church of Kingston NY,
226 Aryan Fransen and Rachel Jansen Pyer baptised Frans 24 April 1681 witnesses Pieter Pietersen, Gretyen Jans.