Christian Hartle UEL1
M, #31, b. 14 November 1765, d. 12 September 1845
UEL was born on 14 November 1765 at Stone Arabia, Montgomery, New York, America
, son of Johannes Hertel UEL
and Regina Falck
Christian Hartle UEL was christened on 15 February 1766 at Palatine Bridge, Montgomery, New York, America
He married Elizabeth Cryderman
, daughter of George Valentine Cryderman
and Catherine Bernhardt
, in 1788. Christian Hartle UEL died on 12 September 1845 at Athens, Leeds, Ontario, Canada
, at age 79.
He petitioned for a land grant at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
on 8 May 1798.5
He was granted land at Cornwall, Stormont, Ontario, Canada
as of 18 June 1798.
- [S65] Unknown author, Book, Loyalist Register
Hartle, Christian of Cornwall m Elizabeth Cryderman
Lucas of Cornwall OC 4 nov 1818
Catharine m John Miltimore of Cornwall OC 26 nov 1823
Elizabeth batp 13 sept 1795 m James Cross of Cornwall OC 23 June 1836
John of Cornwall OC 2 may 1836
Margaret m Munson W Cook of Fredericksburgh OC 30 may 1834
Ann OC 8 nov 1832
Matthew of Matilda OC 1 july 1830.
- [S56] Unknown author, On-Line Family Tree,
Birth14 Nov 1765inMontgomery Palatine Stone, , New York, USADeath12 Sep 1845inAthens, Leeds, Ontario, Canada.
- [S64] Unknown volume, Baptismal Record:
parents:Johannes Hartel,? Regina
baptism/christening date:15 Feb 1766
baptism/christening place:REFORMED DUTCH CHURCH OF STONE ARABIA,PALATINE,MONTGOMERY,NEW YORK
birth date:14 Nov 1765
father's name:Johannes Hartel
indexing project (batch) number:C51093-1
source film number:533497, unknown repository.
- [S65] Unknown author, Book, Compendium of Early Mohawk Valley Families:
Hartel, Johannes & Regina: Christian b.11/14/1765 bapt 2/15/1766 sponsors Christian Welkeli & Margretha Dorn.
- [S60] Unknown author, Land Petition, The Petition of Christian Hartle son of John Hartle Loyalist of Cornwall. That your Petitioner is the son of UE Loyalist and is above the age of twenty-one years but has only received one hundred acres of lands yet. Your Petitioner therefore humbly prays your honor will be pleased to grant him such a further quantity of lands as will put him on an equal footing in that respect with others of his description.