M, #98, b. circa 1704, d. between 1744 and 1790
was born circa 1704 at Germany
, son of Arnold Falck
and Anna Elisabetha Burchardt
Johannes Falck married Maria Henricks
, daughter of Lorentz Henricks
, on 9 February 1728/29 at Kingston, Ulster, New York, America
Johannes Falck married Anna Maria Speichermann
on 6 June 1743 at New York, America
Johannes Falck died between 1744 and 1790.
He was a Roman Catholic. He was found on a passenger list on 5 June 1709 at Rotterdam, Netherlands
; of the ship Batoeler captained by Frans Waerde (Francis Ward.)3
He was living circa 1 September 1709 at London, England
He was naturalized on 8 September 1715 at Kingston, Ulster, New York, America
|Anna Maria Speichermann |
|Marriage*||Johannes Falck married Anna Maria Speichermann on 6 June 1743 at New York, America.2
- [S63] Henry Z Jones, Palatine Families, Arnold Falck aged 36, Anna Eliz Falck aged 35 and Johannes Falck aged 6 were in NY city in 1710/11.
- [S31] Various, Genealogy Researcher,
Gary Ian Roberts:
Children of Arnold Falck and Anna Burchardt are:
i. Johann Jacob Falk, died Unknown.
ii. Elisabetha Falk, died Unknown.
iii. Johannes Falk, born Abt. 1705; died Unknown; married (1) Maria Heinrich February 9, 1728/29 in Kingston, New York; married (2) Anna Maria Speichermann June 6, 1743.
iv. Johann Peter Falk, born 1713; died 1713.
v. Gertraud Falk, born 1715; died Unknown.
- [S63] Henry Z Jones, Palatine Families, 3rd party Rotterdam departure lists:
Arnold Falig, wife and 2 children.
- [S63] Henry Z Jones, Palatine Families, Arnold Falck age 32, wife and sons aged 6 and 2, catholic, husbandman and vinedresser were in London later in 1709 (London lists).
- [S63] Henry Z Jones, Palatine Families, Arnelt Falck was naturalized next to Johannis Falck 8 and 9 Sept 1715 (Kingston Nats).